Biological Sewage Treatment Plant has been developed using the extremely well proven and compact fixed biofilm technology. The system has been approved to the latest IMO
standard MEPC 159(55). The FBBR Series is a three-stage sewage treatment system which can process from a gravity or vacuum feed. Supplied with the latest touch-screen HMI display and PLC, the FBBR Series STP can be easily monitored and controlled making the system very operator friendly.
• Fixed Bed Biofilm Reactor (FBBR) technology giving low footprint, reliability and excellent performance
• Unique Flow Balancing System with a Flow Control Unit (FCU) improves process stablility during peak flows
• Suitable for treating Black or Black/Grey water systems
• Can be supplied as a Gravity system or Vacuum System
• Fully automated system with PLC controller requiring minimal operator input
• Type Approved according to latest IMO regulation MEPC 159(55) by Bureau Veritas