Victor Marine’s 80 years experience in providing solutions for bilge water treatment has incorporated the latest technology to ensure that their Oily Water Separators comply with IMO regulation MEPC 107 (49) introduced in January 2005.
Victor Marine can offer two Oily Water Separator models which use unique design features to set a standard above the rest:
• No high speed moving parts which result in less maintenance and lower costs
• No delicate expensive membranes
• No hazardous chemicals, cleaning cycles or back-washing
• Using unique AGM granular media refined to adsorb 60% of its weight in oil contaminants – increases the life of consumables minimising costs and maximising uptime
• Fully Type Approved by Class Societies
• Achieve less than 1ppm oil content under all stringent IMO tests
• Simple operation requires no training for staff
Victor Marine also offers ancillary equipment for its oily water separators.